For assistance with Spring Softball,
For assistance with Spring and Summer Travel Baseball,
For assistance with Intramural Soccer,
For assistance with Fall Travel Soccer Calendar Year,
For assistance with Background Checks,
For assistance with WRA Travel Baseball Tryouts,
Travel Soccer 2022-23 Team Formation UnderwayUpdatedTuesday April 5, 2022 byPatrick Bailey.
Registration for Fall 2022-23 teams is OPEN for players U9 (2014) to U18 (2005). ALL players that are interested in a team that will begin play this fall must register. Tryouts for U9-U14 teams were completed March 19&26 (Note - original 3/12 schedule was cancelled for weather). Limited roster spots may be available for select teams. Please see contact info below.
U8 Academy does not have tryouts. Players in the U15+ ages will be contacted by our coaching staff with team formation details. Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
WRA Softball is open to players between the ages of 6-16. Teams will compete against neighboring communities. Outdoor practices begin late March (weather permitting) with the season coming to a close mid-June. Opening Day festivities are scheduled for Saturday, April 9th. Think warm thoughts! Spring softball is right around the corner.
Note: Free pre-season workouts, offered to the first 100 players registered for spring softball, are now full. However, registration for spring softball teams remains open!
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Travel teams are select teams. Please only register if directed by a travel coach or team manager. Direct questions to email@example.com
Intramural (IM) Soccer provides a fun environment for kids to learn and enjoy soccer. WRA IM Soccer welcomes players from age 3 to 18.
As WRA is shifting to use TeamSnap this summer, please visit the IM Soccer registration page at:
for Players: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/313491
for Volunteers and Coaches: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/313600
For 2022-23 teams
Registration is for children that (1) wish to attend tryouts and (2) are invited to a team by the Head Coach or an administrator of the Club. U8 will not hold tryouts.
Payment will be in installments. The first installment is $20 to cover the tryout process. The balance is payable upon acceptance of a roster position with the credit card on file.
WRA offers financial assistance, via a scholarship, to those in need. Inquire with a Coordinator (JR Defeo - girls, Matt Ferrie - boys).
Refund Policy (updated 01/27/2022):
We encourage all of our families to ask any/all questions you have regarding the upcoming year before accepting a roster position so that refunds are not necessary. Refunds will be handled as follows:
INITIAL INSTALLMENT REGISTRATION PAYMENT (Tryouts, ex-U8):
- Withdrawal by the player more than 72hrs BEFORE the published date of the first tryouts for the Club as a whole - FULL REFUND
- NO REFUND afterwards unless tryouts are cancelled by the Club.
FULL REGISTRATION INSTALLMENT PAYMENT (Balance):
- Any player not selected for a team will NOT be charged the balance. If balance charge is made but a player is not selected for a team, a full refund of registration installment (not tryout) will be provided.
- Any player that withdraws after tryouts prior to being offered a roster position or declines a roster position when offered, will NOT be charged. If balance charge is made but team formation has not been completed by the Club AND a team is not able to be formed due to circumstances, the registration installment will be refunded.
- Upon acceptance of a roster position with a team that registers in a league for the fall, NO REFUND will be given.
Extenuating circumstances may be considered by the Club.
To be eligible to play for WRA Travel you must participate in our In-House rec program. Baseball age is your child's age on April 30th. Tryouts will take place between now and the May based on the spring schedule for individual teams. More information is available on the website.